Sunday, December 30, 2012

Meet Chipper

Meet Chipper!

Name: Chipper
Breed: Pure American Black Labrador
I am from: Arkansas
Age: 6
Weight: 90lbs.
Height: When he stands up in his back two legs he is as tall as my 5''10 father.
Best Feature:eyes... he often does the "puppy dog face"

Chipper came into my life when he was only four month old. I would say at four month he was about the size of medium sized dog. He was tiny compared to now and he was a bit of a cowardly dog but he soon became a handsome manly dog. His coat is beautiful. Like many other dogs, he understands people's emotions. Also, did you know that dogs know that a person is a dog-lover or not??? Chipper is our first dog and we love him. He is also extremely huggable.  

Interesting fact: He was named after a baseball player named Chipper Jones from Atlanta Braves. My family used to live in Atlanta.

If you would like to please comment and tell me or show me your favorite pet!!


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment