Sunday, December 30, 2012

Yes... you guessed it! Today's post is all about gum. I am specifically talking about these types... on the right. The pack of gum packaged in plastic "pop- out" type. This one I have is from Trident and it apparently has 33% more gum. Can you tell?? Anyways that's not the point. This morning I was thinking about new blog posts ideas I wanted to write and one thought led to another.

Put yourself in a classroom full of students or in a room with your friends. The moment you take out the gum,  you remember what happened last time. So you think to yourself ..."ok, i need to take it out as slowly and quietly as possible so no one will notice that I have a whole pack of gum". You managed to quietly take it out of your bag (or pocket) but the minute you press the gum out of the package... you are the target. The crackling sound catches the attention of maybe two or three people and they immediately take notice. If you are in a room with your friends they will bluntly ask for gum but if you are in a classroom with classmates this is where the evil tactic comes in. Most of the time it is a girl that uses this evil tactic. During class group work time, she will ask "the class"... "does anyone have gum?" AND when no one answers she asks every single person in the class asking "do you have gum" or just saying the world "gum?" Finally she will stop in front of you and say " I KNOW  you have gum". Yup, you got me... I have gum... I hate this girl.... why is it always me...? Has this ever happened to any of you? Why does this happen?

Next scenario is even worse...
In a room with your friends... the moment they hear that crackling sound your friends know they will automatically get gum. They think "she has to give me because I am her friend". Uhhh.... i don't know about that.... Once one friend bravely asks for gum, his/her followers ask. "oh, can i have it", "can i have", or just stick their hand out thinking that I will hand them a piece of gum. AND there is always the one person who holds off because he/she feels bad that you only have one piece left in the pack. YES, I AM THE ONE INDIVIDUAL THAT DOES NOT ASK FOR A PIECE. I want gum but I feel too bad for the friend that is giving out all his/ her gum!
All the miserable experiences I have been through by just having a pack of gum... truly sad
BUT I have seen others utilize their pack of gum to their advantage
    - Some girls use their pack of gum to get guys!?!? it is true I have seen this happen and it happens to be one of my friend who uses this tactic. So, this girl was first in the same situation that I was in and was forced to give out pieces of gum to her friends but she finally said "NO I HAD ENOUGH... NO ONE ELSE IS GETTING GUM ANYMORE... I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE!!!" Suddenly she sees her crush walking to her and he asks..... yup you guessed it "can I have gum?" All of the sudden her anger is gone and she takes out a brand new pack of gum from her backpack and gives him a piece of gum AND  even better she offers one more.

I çompletely don't understand. Hope you guys enjoyed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment